By: Carisha The Diva
The music industry is birthing talented new acts every day and Melody Fleming is someone to look out for!!
We are pleased to introduce another talented indie artist rising up the ranks of success, Melody Fleming. Musical inspiration began at an early age for this talented star, who was fortunate to be exposed to the arts by being around her grandfather Thomas Fleming. Thomas was a part of an American R&B vocal group in the 1950’s-1970’s called The Artistics He always encouraged her to sing, as well as practice her vocals.
Melody is very passionate about her music and spends most of her time writing, traveling / promoting her work, modeling, and creating her own graphics. She is the true definition of an independent artist, and is diligent in taking her listeners on a new wave musical journey. Known for her authentic, and unique style that allows her to reach fans all around the world, we are excited to see what’s next for this independent sensation. Catch our 1 on 1 with her below. I need Mona Scott to check her out, she said she wants to come on board the Love & Hip-Hop franchise.
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
My biggest inspiration is Beyoncé!!
- What have you been doing with your time since the Covid-19 epidemic and how has it impacted you?
During this pandemic I’ve been occupying my time by writing new music, cooking different fun meals, as well as creating plans for after the pandemic.
- Will you be voting in this year’s upcoming election?
“No comment!!…. shit is rigged”
- What is 1 word to describe your music?
- Tell us the craziest thing that happened during a live performance?
I haven’t performed that much…
- Do you have a celebrity crush?
I don’t have a celebrity crush, I’m crushing on my bag️, but If someone can be my “Offset” let’s do it!!
- What are your upcoming projects?
I will be releasing a new single called ‘Slime Loyalty’, and I’m also working on a new project I’m not disclosing yet…
- What is your go-to spot for relaxing?
I love traveling to LA for relaxation.
- Beyoncé, Adele, or Mary J Blidge which would you collab with. pick 1.
Beyoncé!!! That’s my birthday twin!!
- Would you ever do a reality TV show?
Yes, I feel like that would be a great way for me to get exposure. I’m interested in being a part of ‘Love & Hip-Hop”.