Back at it with another weekly playlist of the best new hits to take to your weekend turn up or turn down! This week’s TIDAL playlist includes tracks from DJ KHALED, Burna Boy, Gucci Mane and More!
“SORRY NOT SORRY” – DJ KHALED + Jay-Z +Nas + James Fauntleroy
- The wait is finally over when it comes to DJ Khaled next industry posse album entitled KHALED KHALED, with stand out track featuring HipHop Gods Jay-Z and Nas talking that Black King wealth from the struggle talk over the smooth crooning of the talents James Fauntleroy.
“durag activity” – Baby Keem, Travis Scott
- A banger with an omunios cover art we didn’t know our summer’s needed. First know as a california producer who got his mainstream blow from co-producing and co-writing on the Black Panther TDE Album, thus becoming Grammy Nominated before hitting 21 years of age. Baby Keem partners with Travis Scott on that kind of mischief durag’s get boys into.
“Kilometre” – Burna Boy
- Burna Boy has came with a fiesty uptempo summer single, following TWICE As TALL from last august. Burna has shown us he hasn’t missed a beat or reached a plateu in his artistry with this one.
- “Shit Crazy” – Gucci Mane + BIG30
- Classic Gucci Mane Trap record for your weekend this time featuring up and comer BIG30, who garnered attention earlier this year having featured on Pooh Shiesty’s “Neighbors”.
- “Spiral” – 21 Savage
- This track sounds Savage Mode mood 21 Savage and we are here for it, with electric cinematic trap beat to accompany 21’s standard big street and big money talk.
Check out the all the other tracks from Billie Eilish, PNB Rock and more below!