How y’all feelin’!?Another RudeGirl Thursday bringing you our top new songs of the week! This week’s TIDAL playlist includes tracks from Drake, Pop Smoke, Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak’s new duo SilkSonic!
“What’s Next” – Drake
- Scary Hours 2 has our fav dropping 3 songs with features from Lil Baby and Rick Ross. This jam is what’s blazing the airwaves with Drake answering to people what he has been up to since Co-Vid. We’re happy to hear new music from October’s Very Own.
“Leave The Door Open” – SilkSonic (Bruno Mars + Anderson .Paak)
- Being recently added to the Grammy’s performance list as the last picks, Bruno Mars and Anderson. Paak have officially released as the duo SilkSonic and brings the 70/80s RnB to 2021 with the fire track “Leave The Door Open”. The runsssss, will melt you, listen below!
“Fashion” – Pop Smoke, Polo G
- Pop Smoke (RIP) seems to have a vault full of hits with this new track on looking good with Chicago rapper Polo G. The track being featured along with Smoke’s singles “AP” and “Welcome To The Party” in the film Boogie’s official soundtrack.
“Thugged” – YNW Melly + Kodak Black
- While they may not be in the same place anymore with Kodak Black‘s recent release, he has released his collab with currently incarcerated YNW Melly talking that thug talk. Melly has plead his innocence and awaits his court date, after an appeal to be released due to contracting Co-Vid in prison was denied.
“Break Yoself” – G Herbo
- Another Chicago rapper makes the list, Big Herbo drops actually two single, our pick “Break Yoself” and “Really Like Dat“. Herbo woke and chose violence and flexing and we are defiantly here for it all.